>> Friday, February 4, 2011
Here is the specially created post for you to link your layouts to from the Bon Scrapatit Designs Flickr pool!
I found a nifty little script on a blog hop several weeks back and I am posting a little tutorial for you to help make it a little easier (I hope) for you to figure out if you've not yet used Linky! I am loving it. It will show your images as well as assign a number to each entry! So cool!
Here are the rules for your chance to win a $10 gift certificate to the digital scrapbooking store of your choice (please make sure the store you choose sells gift certificates!):
You must use pieces from either *Warm Winter Wishes* or from the *Friends. Dreams. Memories.* kit, which are both free here on my blog.
- You may use templates (no scrapatits or quickpages!) as long as proper credit is given (you may view my layout HERE for an example of giving proper credit when uploading your layouts to public galleries)
- Upload your layout(s) HERE (membership is open and does not require you to wait for approval)
- Return to Bon Scrapatit Designs blog and post a link to your layout in the Bon Scrapatit Design's Flickr pool below in Linky. This way I can easily use Random.org to choose a winner and/or winners! (I will post and link both the Bon Scrapatit Designs Flickr pool and this blog post at the very top of my blog for easy access)
- You may create as many layouts as you wish. This, of course, will increase your chances of winning! Speed scrapping is fine, but out of fairness to all, I ask that you do your best and not just throw a layout together. In other words, create a page that you would consider print worthy for a photo book or album *wink*
- Have fun and get your scrap on!
Deadline for posting layouts to the group pool and linking back here is 12:00 pm PST on Valentine's Day, February 14th!
I mentioned in my original post that if there was a good response I would add one or two more $5.00 gift certificates to the random drawing. Here is what I've come up with:
- For the first 50 layouts uploaded to the Bon Scrapatit Designs Flickr pool, I will randomly draw one winner. I will draw an additional winner for a $5.00 GC if there are 100 layouts posted and one more for a $5.00 GC if 150 layouts are posted. If it surpasses 150, I shall re-evaluate! *wink*
Here is a little tutorial for those not familiar with Linky so that you should have no trouble linking your image(s) here: