>> Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Good morning everyone!
I am posting later than I had anticipated, but I'm here! Phew, a crazy day for sure with nonstop interruptions and a computer that was not cooperating through no fault of it's own!
I've been missing big chunks of space on my C drive and finally came to the conclusion that it is Mozy backing up my mega-gigs of files, so I finally stopped it so I could get things finished up for y'all!
I'm busting at the seams as something very exciting took place here yesterday evening, but I cannot spill the beans yet due to it being somewhat of a delicate matter and we need to proceed cautiously for all parties involved. Needless to say, my mind has been consumed for weeks now and it looks like it will all be forthcoming in the very near future. I will share the news once I'm given the green light ... oh, indeed I will! *big, big smile, wink, wink*
Again, I have uploaded to Sky Drive and no, you do not need to have an account with Windows Live or MSN to gain access. My files are public and accessible to any one I give the link(s) to. Naturally, I ask that you not share the link(s), but rather send others directly to my blog for them to download. I also ask that you leave thanks and loves here on my blog - thank you, thank you! (Links should open up a new window so that you are not taken from my blog, making it easier to comment while waiting for the files to download!)
I have been checking in several times throughout the day to see if any one is having issues, so please do not hesitate to flag me down if you do!
Before I post the links for *Warm Winter Wishes*, I am going to give you the scoop on how you can win a $10 gift certificate to any digital scrapbooking store of your choice! Winner(s) must be sure to check to make sure the store of their choice offers gift certificates.
I recently started a Flickr group for Bon Scrapatit Designs. It's been quite some time since I've had the pleasure of viewing layouts using my scrapkits, so I thought the Flickr group would be a nice way for you to share your masterpieces with me, as well as others who visit Bon Scrapatit Designs and/or Flickr! Honestly, there is no greater reward in digital scrapbook designing than to see your creations used to preserve memories. It is both uplifting and encouraging!
So, I thought I would kick the Flickr group off with an opportunity for one of you to win $10 towards some digital scrapbooking products that you might have waiting on your wish list and what a better time than Valentine's Day for me to present it to one lucky person! *heart*
If the response is good, I just might add one or two more gift certificates for $5 each!
Rules are as follows:
You must use pieces from either the kit you download today, *Warm Winter Wishes* or from the *Friends. Dreams. Memories.* kit, which is still available for download on the side bar if you've not already done so.
- You may use templates as long as proper credit is given (you may view my layout HERE for an example of giving proper credit when uploading your layouts to public galleries)
- Upload your layout(s) HERE (membership is open and does not require you to wait for approval)
- Return to Bon Scrapatit Designs blog and post a link to your layout in the Bon Scrapatit Design's Flickr pool in the comment box of the post I establish specifically for your links. This way I can easily use Random.org to choose a winner and/or winners! (I will post and link at the very top of my blog for easy access)
- You may create as many layouts as you wish. This, of course, will increase your chances of winning! Speed scrapping is fine, but out of fairness to all, I ask that you do your best and not just throw a layout together. In other words, create a page that you would consider print worthy for a photo book or album *wink*
- Have fun and get your scrap on!
Deadline for posting layouts to the group pool and linking back here is 12:00 pm PST on Valentine's Day, February 14th!
I am looking forward to seeing what y'all create and I will leave some love on each layout uploaded!
If I've forgotten anything, I will add to post I create for you to add your links to. I will also list the rules and deadline information at the top of new post.
Thank you so much everyone for visiting, for your support, for your wonderful and witty comments and for making memories with me!
Here is the preview for *Warm Winter Wishes* with the download links beneath. I am a bit behind, however, I shall be back later today to post the February Blog Train! Toot, toot! All aboard for *My Heart's Dream* ...
Sorry, links have expired